Get your grill on this summer!
Summer is grilling season! Ready to bust out your grill but looking for something a little more exciting than the standard burgers and hot dogs? Then try whipping up this delicious and easy summer side dish that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Corn
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ears corn
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon, finely crumbled
- freshly chopped chives
- ranch dressing, for drizzling
- Heat grill to medium high. In a small bowl, stir together butter and ranch seasoning and season with pepper. Rub ranch butter on corn.
- Grill until lightly charred, 10 minutes. Top with cheddar and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Top with cooked bacon and chives and drizzle with ranch.
This easy, incredibly flavorful grilled recipe is guaranteed to be a summer hit! Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this summer? Then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at The Schwab Agency in Colleyville, Texas. We are ready to get you the coverage that you need today.