Attention football lovers! If you love football, you probably love spending a few hours before the game tailgating! If you put enough thought into your preparation, you can make for one memorable tailgating experience. Here are a few tips to ensure you have a blast before your next football game:
- Stock up on ice! If you are bringing raw meat with you, you must ensure that it stays cold enough. Otherwise, you could come down with a nasty food-related illness.
- Planning on BBQing? Don’t forget a fire extinguisher. You wouldn’t want to risk the well being of those around you in the case of a fire.
- If your grill is a charcoal grill, make sure that the coals are entirely cool before you dispose of them, or place them back in your vehicle.
- When driving away, make sure to clear all trash out of the way of the car. Otherwise, you could drive over a glass bottle, and create a hazard for people who walk by after.
- Make sure you or your guests don’t try to drive after consuming alcohol. Even after the game, ensure you are below the legal limit.
Happy tailgating season! Need help with insurance? Give the experienced insurance professionals at The Schwab Agency a call! They will be able to assist you with any and all things insurance.