Are you about to store your RV away? Before you do so, you may want to consider the following tips.
- Empty out all of the fluids from the RV before storing it. You want your RV to remain as clean as possible when it’s being store; otherwise you risk having to clean out the lines later.
- Inspect your RV for any possible damage. Your RV may have some scrapes and dents that could potentially rust if they aren’t cared for before being stored.
- Check your insurance. Make sure that the method you’re using to store your RV is going to be covered by your current policy and that your insurance rates are as low as you can get them.
- Give it a thorough cleaning. A good cleaning will show you any damage to the RV that wasn’t obvious before and will be pleasant once you take your RV out again.
- Remove extra items from the interior. If you have any expensive items, don’t forget to take them out of your RV before you store it. Depending on your RV insurance, it may not be covered!
For more information about your RV, such as how to get the best RV insurance coverage, contact The Schwab Agency in Texas.